On Thu, 4 Feb 2016 22:24:58 +0530, zos reader wrote:

>I am applying cumulative maintenance for a compuware produce abendaid12.4.
>
>I have received the entire ptf's for 12.4 level, when i trying the Apply
>check it sounds some sysmods are missing.
>
>GIM30209E ** APPLY PROCESSING FAILED FOR SYSMOD ACD026Y. REQUIRED SYSMODS
>FAILED OR WERE MISSING.
>GIM35912I    CONDITIONAL REQUISITE SYSMOD AAD026Y WAS MISSING.

Add GROUP to the APPLY.

Your APPLY CHECK is only for Abend-AID Common. AAD026Y is a PTF for
Abend-AID Batch Dump Capture, a different FMID. GROUP will cause SMP/E
to also select the AAD026Y PTF because of the IF...REQ.

A better solution would be to also include FMID MPAA240 so that you apply
the maintenance for both products. If you also have Abend-AID for CICS in
the same target zone, you should include those PTFs as well.

Compuware Support would have been able to help you with this.

--
Tom Marchant
Abend-AID development