On Feb 10, 2016, at 8:50 AM, Lizette Koehler wrote:

You could try the cbttape.org tool called DAF and see if this could help.

Or look at the Articles posted recently on using REXX to read SMF data. http://www.ibmsystemsmag.com/mainframe/tipstechniques/ applicationdevelopment/rex
x_smf_part2/

Liz:

I thought he had said he had tried DAF and didn't understand the output.

I had always written my own programs so I understood the output but....

I think at one time (many years ago) I had tried DAF and could readily figure the output out. Maybe the writer should dive into the source code of DAF as I found it reasonably documented.

Ed