From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Kurt Quackenbush
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2016 6:24 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):IBM secure z/OS software delivery: Don't get locked out!

IBM will be turning off its unencrypted FTP servers for downloading products
and PTFs over the Internet, maybe as soon as next month, April 2016!  See my
blog post for information on how to prepare (watch the wrap):

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/e0c474f8-3aad-4f01-8bca-f2c12b576ac9/entry/Secure_z_OS_software_delivery_Don_t_get_locked_out?lang=en

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development