On Tue, 29 Mar 2016 11:01:07 +0800, David Crayford wrote:

>Slickedit has full ISPF emulation mode and runs on Linux. It's not free
>though! The standard version is $149, professional is $299. ...

I believe Slick has its IDE.  We don't use much beyond its diff because
we're committed to a competitor.

I find Slick on Solaris way slow; marginally usable on a fast LAN; unusable
via VPN.  I think it's X11 overhead; feels as if it paints the screen pixel-by-
pixel.

How do you get to its ISPF emulation?  Some of my colleages would
treasure that.

To me "full ISPF emulation" means macros in Rexx.  No?  Which Rexx?

-- gil