From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Cieri, Anthony
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2016 12:03 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: IEBPTPCH (was: Read a PDS ...)

        The TSO Transmit command provide a very reliable (and reversible)
method of converting a PDS (or PDSE ) into a sequential dataset!!

        Ex:     XMIT NODE.DUMMY DA('SYS1.PARMLIB')
OUTDS('SYS1.PARMLIB.TEMP.SEQ')

        The OUTDS will be allocated with DCB parameters of LRECL=80 RECFM=FB
DSORG=PS and BLKSIZE=3120.

        Tony