From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Paul Gilmartin
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2016 3:29 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: IEBPTPCH (was: Read a PDS ...)

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 22:04:33 +0000, Jesse 1 Robinson wrote:

>If 'card image' is defined as FB-80, then yes it is, but the data is full of
>control info used to rebuild the PDS members. If 'card image' means literally
>a one for one representation of the original data, then no. Frankly I had lost
>track of what OP needed.

And if the original data aren't F 80, there's no solution.

IIRC, OP wanted to search a PDS (of unstated attributes) for references to (a
)certain load module(s).

Are you changing the requirement ex post facto?  It also can't be created on an
029 keypunch without using the MULT PCH key, nor with ISPF Edit without using
HEX ON.

>> Actuallly, FB;80;3120.  It is.

>> But perhaps not legible enough to suit the OP's objective.

What I said.

-- gil