Then WHY did they not initiate their DR and move all systems to the HOT
Site.  I just finished putting in a
System that has a RTO=RPO=0

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Gerhard Adam
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2016 10:17 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Delta Outage

>From what I understand, it isn't a simple power outage, but rather a fire in
the data center.

http://arstechnica.com/business/2016/08/data-center-disaster-disrupts-delta-
airlines/

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Steve Beaver
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2016 8:10 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Delta Outage

I live in Texas and we have ERCOT, and Texas produces more wind energy than
3 countries.  And Texas has NO Interconnects To other grids.

It its reprehensible that Delta does not have enough battery power and
gen-sets to cover the screw-ups by Atlanta Power. AA is in  Irving and
unless there is a major storm in that area does not lose power

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN