From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jesse 1 Robinson
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 11:05 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Backup JES2 Spool & Restore with Warmstart

A question that just occurred to me: Where does your primary checkpoint live?
This is pretty ancient history, but in the mid-90s when we first went to
parallel sysplex, I tried putting the primary checkpoint in the coupling
facility. This meant that the secondary checkpoint was the only one mirrored.
Or flashed, if we had had that technology then. The secondary is not updated as
often as the primary. Just wondering...

.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson