From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jon Bathmaker
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 6:37 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: LOAD VTAM Logmode Table

Hi,
I am a VTAM usedtobe (in 1995) trying to get VTAM to load a new logmode table,
EMSMODE, into its tiny little mind so that I can use a 62x160 screen.  I have
been able to get it to load the table to my active session with the following
command:
F NET,TABLE,TYPE=MODETAB,OPTION=ASSOCIATE,NEWTAB=EMSMODE,ID=A03AT001,OLDTAB=*
but of course when I log off/on again the modetab is what it was before I
issued the command which won't work.  I have also tried  F
NET,TABLE,TYPE=MODETAB,OPTION=LOAD,NEWTAB=EMSMODE which came back OK but did
not have the desired effect.

Any help, comments, witty sayings will be much appreciated.  Thanks

Regards.
Jon Bathmaker