Oh duh... I was just impatient and clicked before the open-door animation was complete. It's all controllable.

Tom Brennan wrote:
Nice! I needed to switch to a newer Windows PC (less than 10 years old?) to view. And if you click the back button at the upper left, there are other machines listed.

There's also a button at the top right that apparently moves you through a display of the insides, but I don't see a way to control that animation. Still, it's very good.

Leonardo Vaz wrote:

Cross posting from /r/mainframe

https://apps.kaonadn.net/4882011/product.html#10/1065;C178

Really nice animations :)