tsicks in Germany
same for IMS, one word, no single letters (like eems, but short ee)
same for DOS
but: zed oh ess (German pronounciation of the letters)
oh ess 390 (390 in German)
v sam (sam like sum)
DB2 (with German number "zwei")

like OS/2, btw (oh ess zwei)

on my PC I have an old version of "DB zwei für OS zwei" running :-)

Kind regards

Bernd