A long time ago I worked at a company that gave a CICS class to the
application people and the instructor was Italian. He raised a few
eyebrows, especially among the females in the class when he referred to the
product as "chicks"
Wayne Driscoll
OMEGAMON DB2 L3 Support/Development
wdrisco(at)us(dot)ibm(dot)com
All opinions are mine, and do not represent
IBM Corporation.

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> wrote on
09/16/2016 02:52:48 PM: