>Is there any way for me to get a bit bucket sysout class for BPXAS?  My
STCCLASS parm in JES2 is set to a regular output class and it looks like
BPXAS uses that.  I need something that will definitely work, since
change BPXAS can put you in the pain cave.

I just stumbled over this; has it been solved? Could not see anything in
IBM-Main's archives.

You might convert the BPXAS procedure to a started job by adding a JOB
statement to it. On the Job statement you can then code MSGCLASS=. Something
like

//BPXAS  JOB  MSGCLASS=X,MSGLEVEL=(1,1)
//BPXAS EXEC PGM=IEFIIC,REGION=0M,PARM=(,,&GETWORK,BPXPRJRW'

Warning: I have not tested this (dont' have access to a system where I could).

--
Peter Hunkeler