Check out the $POJ or $PJ commands in JES2

You can also use

Age|DAys<days | Age|DAys>days
    Specifies the age of affected jobs in days. Only jobs more (with DAYS>nn) or
less (with DAYS<nn) than the specified number of days in age are affected, The
days are counted from the current hour.

H|Hours=hours
    Specifies the age of affected jobs in hours. Only jobs more (with HOURS>nn)
or less (with HOURS<nn) than the specified number of hours in age are affected.

TYPE={JOB|STC|TSU}
    Indicates whether only batch jobs (JOB), started tasks (STC), or
time-sharing users (TSU) are to be cancelled.
USERID=userid
    Specifies the userid associated with the job.

 3   $pj9,age<1

 JOB00009  $HASP890 JOB(IE)
 $HASP890 JOB(IE)        STATUS=(AWAITING PURGE),CLASS=A,
 $HASP890                PRIORITY=1,SYSAFF=(ANY),HOLD=(NONE),
 $HASP890                PURGE=YES
 JOB00009  $HASP250 IE PURGED -- (JOB KEY WAS B3FB7D66)

JES2 purges job 9 if age is less than one day.

 4   $pj9-25,/days>1

 $HASP003 RC=(52),
 $HASP003 RC=(52),J9-25  - NO SELECTABLE ENTRIES FOUND MATCHING
 $HASP003         SPECIFICATION

JES2 purges jobs 9 through 25 if age is greater than 1 day.

For your process

$PJ(BPXAS),H<8 to purge output that is equal to BPXAS when it is 8hours.

Lizette