I want to thank those who had responded to my earlier question. I had already
been to a number of presentations on ABO, and have been following prior
discussions about ABO here on IBM-MAIN. I am an infrequent poster, but constant
reader. Anyway,  management had shown little interest in ABO until an IBM sales
presentation yesterday.

I thought I had seen something about keeping track of what had been optimized
using Endevor or a similar product.

Of course, management interest does not turn into licensed product without
budgeting, so it all might be moot.

Jeffrey Holst
Systems Administator Senior
Technology and Operations, Shared Services
PNC

The contents of this email are the property of PNC. If it was not addressed to
you, you have no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error,
please notify the sender. Do not forward or copy without permission of the
sender. This message may be considered a commercial electronic message under
Canadian law or this message may contain an advertisement of a product or
service and thus may constitute a commercial electronic mail message under US
law. You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving commercial electronic
messages from PNC at http://pages.e.pnc.com/globalunsub/
PNC, 249 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222; pnc.com