I agree, but it must be an adequately solvable sort of problem if Wine can do
it for the Windows API (adequately).

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of zMan
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 10:46 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: LzLabs in ComputerWorld

Um, OK...so it's going to work for the subset of programs that happen to use
the calls that they've implemented? This reminds me of early Windows, when it
was a shell over DOS: everything was fine until it wasn't, when you'd try
something that hadn't been handled yet, and fall off the edge of the earth.

Seems like it's going to take a ton of testing to be sure your application is
going to run safely?!