Von: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] Im Auftrag
von Robert Prins
Gesendet: Freitag, 20. Januar 2017 15:37
An: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Betreff: ISPCFIGU - which one?

I've been given access to a z/OS 2.2 system (tanks Sam G), and one of the first
things I've been trying to do is to use several levels of command tables - the
system only seems to use ISRCMDS and ISPCMDS, and the latter seems to be a
version that's been carried forward ever since, which is a friendly way of
saying that it's out-of-date.

Copying the ISPCFIGU load module from a 1.10 system to ISPLLIB didn't do the
trick, so I reassembled and relinked it, with the same result, zilch.
An ISRDDN;LPA;M ISPCFIGU shows that there are five of them around:

- three in ISPLLIB. where my version is at the top,
- one in the LINKLIST, and
- one in the STEPLIB

and the Pop-Up that appears after the search tells me

                         CSVQUERY Results Command ===>
                                                       More:     +
Module ISPCFIGU was found to be already loaded. Note that invocations of this
program name may pick up another copy from STEPLIB or a LIBDEF'ed data set or
from a tasklib such as ISPLLIB.
Tab to a box and press enter to view the module in storage.
   +-------------------------+
   | Job pack area resident  |
   | Resident above 16 Meg   |
   | Loaded by program fetch |
   |  from ISPLLIB   (Lib 1) |
   | * Allocation changed    |
   | Module address:1A21E068 |
   | Module size:   00000F98 |
   | Reentrant               |
   | Serially reusable       |
   | Not loadable only       |
   | AMODE 31                |
   | Not Authorized program  |

which would indicate that my version is used, which obviously isn't the case.

Any clues how (or even *if*) I can make my copy the default one, at least for
me?

Thanks,

Robert
--