I just ran the following:

MIGRATE VOLUME(HDGAC0 MIGRATE(365)) ML2

I got the following:

ARC0570I COMMAND MIGRATION FOR HDGAC6 VOLUME(S) TERMINATED, RC=25 REASON=0

I don't understand what it is trying to tell me:

25 There is a space management request on an SMS-managed volume with DBA or DBU specified, or a nonzero value of days on MIGRATE (days) or DAYS (days) is specified on a MIGRATE command.

Tony Thigpen