So the RC 25 says

25, 26
    Reissue the command with one of the following valid MIGRATE commands for an
SMS-managed volume:

        MIGRATE VOLUME(volser)
        MIGRATE VOLUME(volser MIGRATE(0)) [CONVERT]
        MIGRATE VOLUME(volser) DAYS(0) [CONVERT]
        MIGRATE VOLUME(volser MIGRATE) DAYS(0) [CONVERT]

So you cannot use 365 in your Migrate parm

What is it you are trying to do?

I think you want to migrate any dataset on HDGAC0 older than 365 days to ML2.
Is that correct?

(Note:  Might be helpful to start new threads.  Otherwise some might skip it as
a continuing case from the original posting)

Lizette