To help search engines: ABO = Automatic Binary Optimizer

>We haven't set off down the yellow-brick ABO road, so it's hard to gauge how
>much angst we'll actually have to overcome. I'm pretty sure it won't be
>trivial.

I haven't seen ABO in action yet. Is there a listing that relates the
instructions after the optimization to the source statement? I suspect, there
isn't. Is LE still able to tell the statement where the problem occurred? How
would one find the source statement that cause the the problem to occur? I'm
often involved in cases where I have to work with machine readable dumps.

--
Peter Hunkeler