From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 9:45 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: How does ABO report its outcome? (was: Migrating Cobol)

So ABO optimizes LOAD modules.

Optimized applications created with Automatic Binary Optimizer for z/OS are
supported by IBM DevOps Tools, which include IBM Application Delivery
Foundation for z Systems family of products:

    Developer for z Systems Enterprise Edition, which includes Debug for z
Systems (previously known as Debug Tool for z/OS). Helps examine, monitor, and
control the execution of application programs.

    Fault Analyzer for z/OS.

        Helps developers analyze and fix application and system failures.

        Gathers information about an application and the surrounding
environment.

    Application Performance Analyzer for z/OS. Helps developers in the design,
development and maintenance cycles with an non-intrusive application
performance analyzer.

Additional information can be found on the Application Delivery Foundation for
z Systems website.

Not sure if this helps or not.

Check out this PDF.  Also, make sure all current fixes are applied to ABO
http://publibfp.boulder.ibm.com/epubs/pdf/c2785453.pdf

Lizette

The information in this transmission may contain proprietary and non-public
information of BB&T or its affiliates and may be subject to protection under
the law. The message is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that any use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly
prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete the material
from your system without reading the content and notify the sender immediately
of the inadvertent transmission.