So ABO optimizes LOAD modules.

Optimized applications created with Automatic Binary Optimizer for z/OS are
supported by IBM DevOps Tools, which include IBM Application Delivery Foundation
for z Systems family of products:

    Developer for z Systems Enterprise Edition, which includes Debug for z
Systems (previously known as Debug Tool for z/OS). Helps examine, monitor, and
control the execution of application programs.

    Fault Analyzer for z/OS.

        Helps developers analyze and fix application and system failures.

        Gathers information about an application and the surrounding
environment.

    Application Performance Analyzer for z/OS. Helps developers in the design,
development and maintenance cycles with an non-intrusive application performance
analyzer.

Additional information can be found on the Application Delivery Foundation for z
Systems website.

Not sure if this helps or not.

Check out this PDF.  Also, make sure all current fixes are applied to ABO
http://publibfp.boulder.ibm.com/epubs/pdf/c2785453.pdf

Lizette