"And that's working as designed" is the reply I got from CA... and they don't
see it as a security exposure...

Well, I do see it as a HUGE security exposure, and I would like to know what my
fellow IBM-MAIN'ers think.

ACF2 has an SVC call facility called "Supercall Facility", which any program
executing under a CICS region or IMS region can use. If they do, they have
unrestricted read/write access to the ACF2 database.

I just can't get my head around CA thinking that's ok just because it has
"always been that way (TM)". Am I being overdramatic? Do you think it's OK for
CICS/IMS developers to have security admin privileges?

Thanks for any feedback,
Leo