On 5 April 2017 at 11:38, Leonardo Vaz <leonardo....@cn.ca> wrote:
> ACF2 has an SVC call facility called "Supercall Facility", which any program
> executing under a CICS region or IMS region can use. If they do, they have
> unrestricted read/write access to the ACF2 database.

I thought use of ACF2's Supercall required APF authorization. We use
it in our products, and our code comments imply the need for APF. If
it doesn't, then what *does* control access to Supercall? If it does,
and your CICS and IMS users are already running with APF auth, then
all is lost already.

Tony H.