My bad.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jousma, David
Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 9:53 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: BUILDMCS fallout

Sorry, DDDEF DDnames are the same between releases, and the apply of HADB610
contains ++DELETES for the old releases.

HADB400  DELETED   FUNCTION

HADB420  DELETED   FUNCTION

HADB510  DELETED   FUNCTION

HADB520  DELETED   FUNCTION

HADB610  APPLIED   FUNCTION  HADB610  IFREQ    UI43370

I was able to fix the problem however with some simple UCLIN.

UCLIN .
   DEL SYSMOD(MCOB001).
 ENDUCL .
 SET   BOUNDARY (MVSCBD).
 UCLIN .
   DEL SYSMOD(MCOB001).
 ENDUCL .

After which I was able to receive, and apply.   So life is good.
Dave Jousma
Manager Mainframe Engineering, Assistant Vice President david.jou...@53.com
1830 East Paris, Grand Rapids, MIĀ  49546 MD RSCB2H p 616.653.8429 f 616.653.2717