The 'wannacry' exploits security holes in Windows that have been there
forever. M$ released patches for Win7 and Win10(not sure about 8 and 9). These
were exposed by wikileaks dump of some NSA tricks to backdoor PC's and
networks.

I guess there is potential, but for right now I'd say the MF apps are OK,
the end user just can't get to them with back level Windoze  software.

In a message dated 5/15/2017 2:00:34 A.M. Central Daylight Time,