A colleague of mine just asked me if ISPF statistics in a data set, especially
the USERID field, can be manipulated. We used ISPF 3.5 and we were both
astonished that I was easily able to fake a userid as the one who last changed
a member (testing in my own dataset, of course).

This immediately raised the question for me if there is any RACF control that
would prevent this type of manipulation, especially since the userids in those
statistics are widely used as evidence. Does anyone know if there are such RACF
controls? A quick search in the ISPF books didn't turn up any hint.

Barbara