From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Peter Hunkeler
Sent: 10 July 2017 19:49
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: AW: LE strikes again

> logs at job end, so the only way I could get any kind of dump was to ask
them to set a SLIP trap. So why don't I get a dump of the original 0C1?
Looking at the system trace produces:

Have the customer add a DD statement for CEEOPTS and add TRAP(OFF) as sysin
data to that.This will turn off LE's ESTAE and ESPIE routines, so you should
get a dump of the original problem.

--
Peter Hunkeler