From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Peter Hunkeler
Sent: 11 July 2017 18:18
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: AW: Re: LE strikes again

>SLIP SET,C=0C1,J=jobname,ML=1,END
 >
>Then have them load the dump into IPCS, select option 2.2 and send you the
results.

I don't think you can SLIP trap an 001 program check as long as LE is
running with TRAP(ON,SPIE). LE's ESPIE exit will gain control before SLIP;
and LE will do error handling and at the end isseue SVC 0D /ABEND) with
abend code S0C1.

This is why the failing instruction in the symptom dump points to 0A0D, and
not the original failing instruction address.

--
Peter Hunkeler