>>SLIP SET,C=0C1,J=jobname,ML=1,END
>>
>>Then have them load the dump into IPCS, select option 2.2 and send you the
>>results.
  >

>I don't think you can SLIP trap an 001 program check as long as LE is running
>with TRAP(ON,SPIE). LE's ESPIE exit will gain control before SLIP; and LE will
>do error handling and at the end isseue SVC 0D (ABEND) with abend code S0C1.
 >

>This is why the failing instruction in the symptom dump points to 0A0D, and
>not the original failing instruction address.

It occurred to be that my statement above was not accurate. A SLIP for S0C1
will of course also match when TRAP(ON,SPIE) is in effect, but only for the
ABEND LE issues at the end of its error handling. Thus you will see the SVC D
instruction as the failing instruction.

When run with TRAP(OFF), the SLIP will match on the original S0C1 that RTM
issues (lack of any ESPIE) for the 001 program check. And this dump will show
PSW and registers at time of the original 001 program check.

--
Peter Hunkeler