For most setropts values, ractoute is sufficient. But I think that I can use
irrxutil once I know the protecting profile for existing dataset. It is now
more theoretical question as I am busy with IronSphere, but I may work on a
free version next quarter.

ITschak

נשלח מה-iPad שלי

‫ב-30 ביולי 2017, בשעה 15:32, ‏‏Elardus Engelbrecht
‏<elardus.engelbre...@sita.co.za> כתב/ה:‬