You are right, but i then the chwcker will depend on initiator
availability, something i can't asure and the end user can't afford. So i
forced the converter to fail.
I do understand that thia is not yet a complete job interpetation, but this
ia something i can change and think of later. I went directly to parsing
because i needed dataset names, dispositions, program names, steplibs and
task libs for program access checks.

I almost finished that phase. I hope to have some time soon to do the racf
work.

ITschak

בתאריך 1 באוג 2017 17:06,‏ "Paul Gilmartin" <
0000000433f07816-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> כתב: