I guess I am not sure what you are looking for.

When z/OS V2.3 is GA then it would have gone through QA by IBM and Pre Release
sites.  Any issues would have been addressed at that point if they were found.

Next, the  migration guide for z/OS V2.3 that would be presented at Share which
will provide areas you need to review.

Other than those events which should cover most questions about z/OS V2.3, what
else would you be looking for?

I found this link that may be helpful

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.3.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r3.e0zm100/e0z3msoc_V2R3_GA.htm

Lizette