Peter wrote:

>Is anyone performing any kind of testing on zOS 2.3 and found any defects or
>any gotchas ?

It depends... but you (and the rest of prospective z/OS v2.3 users) will _not_
get any info at this stage.

What do you have in mind? What type of tests? From what z/OS version do you
want to upgrade?

As Tom Conley said ... "They could tell ya, but then they'd have to kill ya."

He is not making fun of you, but I believe it is at this time too early to ask
for details of those testing. [1]

Wait until 2017-09-29 according to [2] when it is GA, then you can ask again to
big blue and IBM-MAIN.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht

[1] - I know (it was told to me years ago) that big blue is testing themselves
and also ask some vendors and clients to do testing after signing a NDA of
course.

[2] - Datasheet -
https://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/cgi-bin/ssialias?htmlfid=ZSD00998USEN&;