If you have specific problems with z/OS 2.2 that you know about and they are
not addressed in the existing docs on 2.3, then it's likely not addressed in
the first GA of 2.3.  I am aware of several problems, but only because I opened
them recently on 2.2, and I know they have not been addressed on 2.3 (yet,
because I asked).  That doesn't mean that by the time September rolls around
that they won't be fixed.

After all, that's half the fun of installing the brand new release.

Brian