Typically for these types of cases, the problem is not the utility being used,
but that the Entry MIGRAT(1/2) will force a recall.

Only way to get around it is to use the ARCCATGP.  Then IDCAMS, IEHPROGM, etc.
will work.  You can do the delete noscratch easily then.

So batch job with GROUP=ARCCATGP on the JOBCARD or at TSO LOGON enter ARCCATGP
in the GROUP field of the logon panel.

Lizette