Rodatz, William J wrote:

>I wanted to let everyone that I have been able to remove the migrated dataset
>names from the catalog.  Lizette Koehler suggested that try using ARCCATGP
>which is a RACF group.

Excellent! I am glad for your part.

I did a little RTFM and came across this snippet in "DFSMShsm Storage
Administration":

"The DELETE data set name NOSCRATCH command can be used to uncatalog migrated
data sets. For this command to be used when RACF protection is used for
DFSMShsm-owned data sets, two conditions must exist:

- A RACF group of ARCCATGP must exist.
- The user who issues the DELETE NOSCRATCH command must be authorized to group
ARCCATGP."

I totally forgot about this group, looking it up in my RACF I see I did created
it in year 2006 to resolve a similar problem for my HSM gurus... ;-)

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht