Anthony,

Good eye.  I'm betting you'll be getting the gold star for this one.  ☺

Regards.

--

Donald Grinsell, Systems Programmer
Enterprise Technology Services Bureau

"I would like to see every single soldier on every single side, just take off
your helmet, unbuckle your kit, lay down your rifle, and set down at the side
of some shady lane, and say, nope, I aint a gonna kill nobody.  Plenty of rich
folks wants to fight.  Give them the guns."
~ Woody Guthrie