Grinsell, Don wrote:

>>Are you accommodating for the different SYSNAMEs that you are processing
>>(LPARs) : QUEUE " SYSNAME ESA1"
>Good eye.  I'm betting you'll be getting the gold star for this one.  ☺

I originally missed that one, and of course I will not get a gold star. ;-)

Thanks for mentioning that!

Paul Gilmartin wrote:

>>"ALLOC FI(ISFOUT) SYSOUT(X)"
>Is X a bitbucket class?  (I suspect it's configurable in PARMs.)

No, at least not for us. The OP could use another class. I just copied/modified
that line from one of my REXX/SDSF jobs.

We have an output class defined as bitbucket class. Very handy for jobs with
One-Time-Passwords.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht