On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 12:57:45 -0500, Peter Ten Eyck wrote:

>Yes, I have manually entered the SDSF commands for the STCs not working... and
>they work (output retrieved). I think that takes care of SDSF and RACF. The
>REXX exec runs under my id.
>
>I did see a difference with the WHO command...COMM=NOTAVAIL as opposed to
>COMM=ENABLED.
>
>Recall that this REXX exec is working for CICS regions that are running as
>jobs, but not for CICS regions running as STCs. It works for CICS regions
>running as STCs on another LPAR.

Sigh.

The ST command shows SYSIN and SYSOUT for jobs and STCs, but not for UNIX
processes.

The H command shows all held SYSOUTs, but not SYSIN.

The O command shows all non-held SYSOUTs, but not SYSIN.

Someone will proudly tell you that (E)JES has a command that shows
everything in the spool so you don't need to jump around madly.
I don't know whether that likewise covers the Rexx API.

-- gil