On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 22:35:23 +0000, scott Ford <idfli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>We are using all functions, since we function as what is now being called a
>central site administrator.

If you are indeed using _all_ the functions of r_admin (which I suppose is
possible, though it seems unlikely to me) then you will need to be able to run
in supervisor state as required for some of the functions. Therefore, I believe
that APF-authorization will be important to you, and attempting to have all
your modules linked as AC(0) will not work. You will need at least the initial
module linked AC(1), and run from an authorized library, so you can switch to
supervisor state before invoking those functions.

Alternatively, I suppose you could run without APF-authorization if you have
your initial program listed in the PPT as requiring a system key, as running in
a system key will also allow you to switch to supervisor state. On the whole,
though, running APF-authorized is probably simpler and may be safer.

--
Walt