Lionel, you asked ALMOST the same question as I wanted to - when I read
the Ad.

The question I would ask is "was there a change in 2.3 that killed these
tools. And, if so, what was it?"

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer,
zChampion, Principal Systems Investigator,
Worldwide Cloud & Systems Performance, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker

Blog: