On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 12:56:22 +0000, Dyck, Lionel B. (TRA) <lionel.d...@va.gov>
wrote:

Hi Lionel,
CA has withdrawn TSOPLUS from support and marketing before z/OS V2r2. It has a
check in it for the operating system level. For a while we ran it on z/OS V2R2
and I zapped  it prevent it from checking the z/OS level. They would have that
check because when they supported it they would reassemble for the highest z/OS
level. So if you have the product and wanted to zap it would it work on z/OS
V2R3?.

Doug