Beverly,

Not surprising, a lot of manglers don't have a clue what a real systems
programmer does or know.
Especially those who only know Windoze...

I have z/OS customers who can't install simple software without us holding
their hand and doing there work for them.

Sorry for the rant, been a day.

Scott

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 1:21 PM william janulin <
0000008d52e04f2e-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

> What goes around comes around.
>

>     On Thursday, October 5, 2017 11:50 AM, "Savor, Thomas (Alpharetta)" <
> thomas.sa...@fiserv.com> wrote:
>

>  As an "Assembler" guy.....that's great news !!!!!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom Savor

Scott Ford
IDMWORKS