On 10/26/2017 8:21 PM, Longnecker, Dennis wrote:
I miss CA-1.  I found it much easier to use than RMM.  I am constantly trying
to remember how to find things in RMM that were so simple to find in CA-1.
What I especially miss is the reporting in CA-1.  They were so simple to
create.  I find that I have to utilize FDR/ABR reporting to give me the RMM
reports I want.

There are two main reasons people use one product over another: functionality and cost. You miss CA-1's functionality over RMM.

It's highly unusual for support to be much of a factor in product decisions unless the customer has encountered an ongoing pattern of serious problems that never get resolved. That's what makes Ed Gould's line of reasoning in this thread so bewildering...

--
Phoenix Software International
Edward E. Jaffe