A single PC with multiple 3270 sessions to an ICC would work, just get a
monitor(s) big enough to see/read all the sessions at the same time.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Tony Thigpen
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 2:58 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [IBM-MAIN] Consolidate Consoles

I have been asked about "Console Consolidation" for our multiple zOS LPARs.
Management wants to know what is available that will let us have one display
with all the console traffic from 5 LPARs. They are envisioning a PC based
solution, but we have the ability to run something on zVM. (These z/OS LPARs
are not under z/VM, but we have z/VM on another CPU with NJE interconnection.)

Thoughts?
--
Tony Thigpen