Tony Thigpen wrote:
That is what I initially suggested. Then they said "but can we do it with one session window open?" Thus my question.

Tony Thigpen

Porowski, Kenneth wrote on 11/27/2017 04:20 PM:

A single PC with multiple 3270 sessions to an ICC would work, just get a monitor(s) big enough to see/read all the sessions at the same time.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of Tony Thigpen
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 2:58 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [IBM-MAIN] Consolidate Consoles

I have been asked about "Console Consolidation" for our multiple zOS LPARs. Management wants to know what is available that will let us have one display with all the console traffic from 5 LPARs. They are envisioning a PC based solution, but we have the ability to run something on zVM. (These z/OS LPARs are not under z/VM, but we have z/VM on another CPU with NJE interconnection.)

Thoughts?
--
Tony Thigpen

For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN