>Hree, I thought it was just me doing something dumb in FF and IE.  :-)

I second that. It kind of made me angry that the link opens the certificate in
IE, with readable (ASCII) characters in it. I expect a page with choices of how
to download! I also tried searching that digicert site for the certificate, but
gave up.

While we're on the topic of ShopZ order downloads: Why do the SMPE books say to
make my private certificate (that I got from IBM for shopz) a CERTAUTH
certificate? I certainly didn't do that - it is just PERSONAL, and I made it
the default in the keyring, and I downloaded the order that way.

Barbara