This one gives a list of certificates with a 'download' option

https://www/digicert.com/digi-root-certificates.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Barbara Nitz
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2018 11:53 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Update: Server Certificates Expiring - Sooner!

CAUTION:  This email originated outside of the organization.
DO NOT CLICK links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know
the content is safe.

>Hree, I thought it was just me doing something dumb in FF and IE.  :-)

I second that. It kind of made me angry that the link opens the certificate in
IE, with readable (ASCII) characters in it. I expect a page with choices of how
to download! I also tried searching that digicert site for the certificate, but
gave up.

While we're on the topic of ShopZ order downloads: Why do the SMPE books say to
make my private certificate (that I got from IBM for shopz) a CERTAUTH
certificate? I certainly didn't do that - it is just PERSONAL, and I made it
the default in the keyring, and I downloaded the order that way.

Barbara

you are not the named addressee you must not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you
are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.