Something that may be helpful in an ACF2 environment is the ALLCA keyring
option.  When set on a keyring record it treats all certificates installed with
the CERTAUTH prefix as if they were connected to the keyring.  This greatly
simplified our administration of CA certificates.  You just insert the CA cert
with a CERTAUTH. prefix and trust it.

Regards.

--

Donald Grinsell, Systems Programmer
Enterprise Technology Services Bureau

"The secret of being miserable is to have leisure to bother about whether you
are happy or not.  The cure for it is occupation."
~ George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)